**** Autoryzowany dealer produktów WORKPRO ****
WorkPro LM SERIAL - Interfejs ethernetoy do sterowania urządzeniami RS 232 po LAN
Zapraszamy do współpracy w zakresie projektowania, sprzedaży i montażu profesjonalnych systemów:
- Digital Signage
- wideokonferencyjnych i telekonferencyjnych
- sterowania (integracyjnych).
- Produkt w magazynie dystrybucyjnym
- Zadzwoń do nas w celu ustalenia ceny specjalnej oraz dostępności
- tel. 56 657 57 65
- tel. 500 227 464
Control interface for audio, lighting and AV
LM Serial is an important step forward in the integration of many devices available on the market which are controlled via serial port (RS 232, RS 485), because with this products it is possible to control third-party devices through Ethernet. In addition, it is possible to control the devices remotely through OSC, with applications compatible with this open protocol, such as OSCillation, by WORK PRO. Also because of its compatibility with OSC, it is really easy to integrate it with other WORK PRO products, such as BlueLine Digital System, Digiline Series and, of course, LM 5.
LM Serial provides a wide range of possibilities with two bi-directional full duplex RS232 serial ports and/or RS485 serial port. Besides, it allows to configure the baud rate for each port independently, which makes possible to connect it with more than one device with different transmission speed.
Interface device between OSC-Ethernet commands and serial port with general purpose inputs-outputs (GPIO)
SUBD-15 connector for input/output interface.
Power supply input via jack and MicroUSB.
RJ45 connector for Ethernet.
LAN and ACTIVITY connection signal.
Two bidirectional RS232 series FULL-DUPLEX ports. One of these two ports is shared with a RS485 port. (Configurable baud rate for each port independently).
- Transmission: It is possible to process two types of commands:
- The first one sets the output port (one of those available) and the data to transmit (any kind of data frame).
- The second command sets the output port and number of memory (this has been previously completed by the user with the data to transmit through the port). This makes possible to send different data frames with one input OSC command in a very simple way.
- Reception: Data received at the serial ports are sent to the system in two different ways:
- Through prefixed OSC commands to the devices registered by the LM Serial. - Through prefixed OSC commands to an IP selected by the user.
- 4 inputs/outputs (GPIO) configurable by the user. -As inputs, they work as inner PULL-UP resistor switching on when the contact pass to GND. In this case, the device send two types of messages: -A preset message for those devices registered into the system. -A message block, which can be OSC commands or a group of data, which content and IP address destination are configurable by users.
- It is possible to send several configurable messages to different devices because each message has attached a specific IP destination address. Messages are generated in activation as well as deactivation processes.
- As output, the device receives a prefixed GPIO through an OSC command with the information about the selected port and its status (activated or deactivated).
Urządzenie objęte gwarancją, realizowaną w systemie door-to-door przez autoryzowany centralny serwis