The Supernova MKIV Series is our most raw, unadulterated performance implementation of the SLAPS technology, and the Supernova name plate itself. Built with the singular obsession to take the bone crushing power of SLAPS, XLT woofer geometry and 450 Watts of Enhanced Class AB wattage to the the realm of affordability.
Throwing etiquette and moderation completely out the window, we have shamelessly shoehorned the proverbial BigBlock V8 into a subcompact, accepting full well that some people will find this much bass at this price point downright offensive.
Enjoy harder hitting music beats, and thundering movie effects from a completely gimmick free subwoofer. No blinking displays, useless remote controls, gift bags or plastic novelty microphones! Welcome to performance!
The amplifier is based on tried and true Class AB output topology. Earthquake engineers have over the years developed many circuitry innovations that combined leads to an enhanced operational state, increasing efficiency and survivability.
- H(w/feet): 375mm
- W(w/amplifier): 375mm
- D(w/grilles): 451mm
- Box dimensions: 46 x 43 x 53 cm
- Weight: 19.2 kg
- Woofer Size: 12" Dual driver powered subwoofer
- Class: A/B
- Amplifier Power: 450W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 180Hz
- Height: 375 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 451 mm
- 0 - 180° phase shift
- 12 db/Oct variable filter from 40Hz to 180Hz
- 12" Dual driver powered subwoofer
- Auto signal detection for ON/OFF
- Flush grilles
- Full range speaker outputs
- High power XLT woofer
- Low level (RCA) & high level inputs
- Low Level outputs
- Patented SLAPS (Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System)
- Rounded edge cabinet
Urządzenie objęte gwarancją, realizowaną w systemie door-to-door przez autoryzowany centralny serwis