The Granite-52 speakers and Granite-10D subwoofer – part of the new ROCK-on outdoor speaker series, are specifically designed to imitate a rock appearance and easily blend in with any outdoor environment.
Made with UV treated, weather-resistant enclosure materials and durable epoxy resin construction, the ROCK-on speakers can withstand the demanding outdoor elements.
Granite-52 are a pair of rock speakers with a 5 ¼ inch woofer and a ½ inch tweeter. They serve as your left and right speakers and have an amazing frequency response that is unmatched by any other rock speaker. They produce a clean, accurate sound.
The ROCK-on subwoofer, the Granite-10D, features high power crossovers that reduce distortions and deliver pure sound. Also, Granite-10D’s port is “S” shaped so water cannot get trapped inside.
The Granite-10D brings bass to your outdoor space, something that is greatly needed in today’s rock speaker market. Combined with the Granite-52 speakers which have a matching finish, you can turn any backyard into an entertainment center.
Earthquake Sound’s XJ-300FR Stereo amplifier can be used for your ROCK-ON 2.1 system. In tri-mode wiring the user can connect the 2 channel stereo and the mono at the same time. The subwoofer connection below demonstrates a series wiring formula which has a load impedance of 8-Ohm.
To simplify the wiring process, use Earthquake Sound’s SWAT 2.4 Wireless Transceiver:
- Connect the rock speakers and subwoofer to the XJ-300FR amplifier as shown above.
- Connect the SWAT 2.4 Receiver to the XJ-300FR amplifier through the RCA inputs.
- Connect the SWAT 2.4 Transmitter to any music player that has a mini jack or RCA output. Note: Make sure both the Transmitter and the Receiver are connected to a power source, either through the DC power supply or the USB port.
- Box dimensions: 28 x 55 x 31 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Colors: Granite rock
- Enclosure: 15mm Epoxy resin
- Tweeter: N/A
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Excursion: > 2"
- RMS Power: 20-400W
- Crossover: Built in Crossover: 2 coils at 5 mH
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-100Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm + 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Voice Coil: Dual
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5" / 63.5 mm
- Height: 356 mm
- Width: 470 mm
- Depth: 546 mm
- Built in Crossover: 2 coils at 5 mH
- Completely sealed speaker with Santoprene surrounds
- Epoxy resin durable construction
- poly cones and poly dust caps
- Rock-like appearance and finish to easily blend in with any outdoor environment
- UV treated and weather-resistant enclosure materials
Urządzenie objęte gwarancją, realizowaną w systemie door-to-door przez autoryzowany centralny serwis